Thursday, October 23, 2008

Whats fun tonite?!

We went back home early today! Not that we were first timers. Anyways, my plan was to study like crazee since in the library i just couldn't do that. It's cold in there and sometimes, I am tempted to talk and talk. or maybe I'm the one who tempts people la!! *gigles

So, i opened my book once i arrived. Ready to read things on neonates! Then, I got thirsty. to quench it, i drank the Strawberry Dutch lady. A few minutes after, i got a bit dizzy. Guess, i was sleepy kot! Then, i took a pillow, cover my face and dozed off!!


I woke up around 5 minutes to 6. Which was ridiculous. So, after wasting hours of my afternoon, i'm planning to do something fruitful tonight. READ READ READ...

but before that, Kekasih ku Seru is on tonite. Can't wait the new episode!!! Then bru study la!

No comments: