Thursday, October 23, 2008

It wasnt as fun as I expected!

I was dreaming to have a wonderful nite tonight.. but so far i guess it turned to a disastrous night. Firstly, my post in a blog has turned to become a battle field. That's not something that i should be proud of. NEVER. I know, i was stupid to ask that stupid question! Should we move or not?

Obviously! The answers would 'Hey Boy! No need la pindah2 ni!!' I meant to just create a discussion which now, when i give it a second thought, was a fruitless and pointless discussion. U know wut i mean?!

Discussion that would never end and will not contribute to the development of my brain cells!

The second thing is, i was seriously affected by a post sent by a friend of mine. After reading the source, now i know how people look at me.. Which is not their fault and not my fault as well. Things aren't easy. Things are more complicated.

The only thing that should save the situation is me... Who have to act. Act i mean, improve myself to the utmost level! Gosh! I hate being judged before I am ready

No comments: