- Medical school time ---> Planning to proceed to become a cardiologist
- Early HO-ship period ---> Planning to become a radiologist
- Mid HO-ship period ---> Planning to become ENT surgeon
- End HO-Ship Period ---> Planning to become an emergency physician
- MO- ship period ---> Planning to become a radiologist, AGAIN!
Back to the aforementioned topic, I'd like to convince myself and everyone out there, that Am serious and 110% committed this time around. I want to be a RADIOLOGIST! Full stop. The reasons, well, I'll keep that to myself for now.
My enthusiasm made me email-ing my Med school lecturer and inquired regarding Master Programme and what does it take to be a radiologist. Then, she mentioned about The Royal College Of Radiologist (FRCR) exam. Meaning, I can be a Radiologist (Amin!) without entering the Malaysian Master Programme! Yess!
I considered it as a good news as I don't have to go for lectures and everything, but the downside is, no one to teach and show me things unless I ask them to. There are tons of things to ponder and considerate. But at least I can now see my options. Alhamdulillah!
I'll try my best. Guess I have lotsa readings to be done peeps! Toodles and Wish me LUCK!