Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No regret. Nope! Impossible in my case!!!!

"Gosh! I hope i would have memorized this years ago"

" Why was i so lazy and hampeh those days, when i should have been studying all these?!!"

"I might have performed very well if only i did my study during the weekends"

Those are my regret thoughts. Keep echoing in my mind. As the result, i tend to blame myself. Luckily i did not cut my wrist and hoping i would die from extensive haemorrhage. (Well that kinda impossible since the artery is not that big isn't?)

People say, if u do study very hard and of cos smartly, u wont have regret at the end. Or few days before the exam. But if u don't do ur job, then... regrets will fill ur chest and waiting for u to blow off.

I am in agreement with that advice or statement or principle or wutever u wanna call it. But, i think in my case, there will be regret sooner or later. Even i have studied very hardly, or maybe i have cut down my sleeping hours, later.. i still regret those days which i spent unwisely.

The only thing matters is, how much do i regret my wasted days... If i start revising now, then... at the end, i will have very few stress and pressures, but if i don't.. then, only God knows! Regret, is not a bad thing, in my opinion. It teaches me to appreciate moments i have now. Moments i shouldn't waste in the future. But too much of it would definitely kill me!

Toodles for now. Got to study!

1 comment:

Hidayah Zainudin said...

ABG awie..(haha i'm really enjoying this =P )

good luck exam!
alaa, whatever pon, ppl still have regrets.study awal, then rilex2 pon tak guna. study and enjoying urself shud come in a package. its the consistency that counts! (ecece.haha)