Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stressful life..

Its like 5 more months to go before i sit for my final examination. Which is frightening and of cos exciting. Exciting in the sense that, i don't have to sit for lectures, or go for bedside teachings and all. But I'm pretty sure, i would like those things better once i start to work. U know la kan.. Skrg ni, before start working, working life is so tempting.

Anyways, I was so occupied with stuff today. Tons of things to learn and to review back. Many diseases need to be familiar with. And, anxiety is piling up... Waiting for me to burst with tears... Or maybe something more decent than crying like... clubbing for instance

The end of posting exam is just around the corner. And, I haven't prepared enough for both postings.. especially my beloved posting... Obstetrics and Gynecology. Well! I haven't prepared for most of things in my life... So, study is not an exception.

No comments: