Wednesday, October 29, 2008

5 more months before the misery and Agony ends (or is it the happiness?)

Yes! Another 5 months to go before my batch bids good-bye to the lecturers and juniors! Hooray!! But wait... should i be happy? Well, besides the fact that, I will probably be a junior doctor by then, (InsyaAllah!).. i think happiness is out of the discussion.

I mean, after leaving the medical school... life.. I'm expecting to be totally different. No more nice weekends where i can sleep till my hungry stomach wakes me and asks me to fill it up.. No more midnight movies with friends after an exhausting day... day filled with bedsides and lectures. No more spare time to chat with friends in the YM!

It would be an exaggeration if i say, there will be no such moments in the future... but yeah! At least the frequency is markedly reduced. heh?!

Like i said.. Perhaps, the misery and agony of attending classes or getting scolded by lecturers over my dumbness would be a great victory! But, giving it a second thought, it wont be that fun!

You see.. Those moments where u fought with a friend after he stole ur patient, or maybe moment when he teased u after u performed badly in the bedside teaching... will be something funny to recall!

Reminiscing the memory, where the whole group were in the bus and sleeping on ur way to the Putrajaya Hospital... definitely would make u wish to have it back.

Life is short... Any pain or misery, once it's gone... it wont cause that much trouble anymore... And, perhaps, it will be a wonderful thing to remember!

My point is.I know its a cliche, but still have to say it.. Appreciate every single moment u have with ur family, friends, teachers or anyone for that matter... ur memory box (if u have any.. well i have one) is expandable.

No comments: