Saturday, October 11, 2008

My english is obviously deteriorrtaeing

What i wanted to spell was deteriorating. See, thats exactly what i'm saying. My english is utterly deteriorating (phewww..managed to spell that rite)..
I know, i know.. My english has never gone beyond the standard 6 level (or even worse..considering that students nowadays read a lot and talk a lot, chat a lot)


When i read my posts, i had this intense disgust feeling in my head... As I continued reading, i started to feel a bit groggy and ready to vomit anytime. My vocab is next to nothing and my topic is empty, pointless. I am not implying that my writing used to be super duper great. It wasn't. It's just that, i am hoping it'll get better by time.

But it doesn't seem so... But what the heck! I will continue writing. The best medicine for my sleepiness and of course a perfect company in my idle mode.

No comments: