Monday, October 13, 2008

Hey! Lots of things to be done!

Tomorrow is another day for me. And its not going to be a normal Monday. Its paeds Monday. Means, its a Have-to-work-hard-a-day-before Monday.

Yesternight, I spent the whole hours doing nothing which is so me. Not shocking.. Ha-ha! I was supposed to read 'THE BOOKS'..

Now I realized that i have tons of things to be done. And one of them which is extremely huge; Study and prepare for the coming PRO3.

Okay.. Let me get this straight. Honestly, when i was revising Paediatric a while ago. I had this chest tightness which made me doubt my asthmatic status. Well, i wasn't having an attack. It was just a panic attack.

Firstly, I have to read stuff in this posting... But then how abt the previous postings. Let say the recent one, ObGyn? When would i revise them?! And when can i squeeze in time to look back for the Ophthalmology and ENT postings. Gosh!!! I'm stressed out!!

The worst thing is... I know don't believe in myself. Previously, when i was so determined to do something, or to plan something... My heart would be on board and encourage me. But skrg ni.. I have to force 'it' to do so. Still my heart will say "I wonder how long ur determination will last!!". then It laughed at me...

Now i have to issues!!!

No comments: