Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It aint easy, the quest I mean...

Holla! It's me again... Am sure i'm alone here. Talking to masef. But that's okay. I'm okay and I'm good. So, today... whoops.. it's around midnite so... tonite, I'm gonna talk about a long quest that I have been on for sooo long... Still i haven't found the thing.

The thing, in my point of view is so darn difficult to get. Kudos to those who managed to hold it now. Once u have it, my advice... Don't ever let it go. The thing that i have been harping on is A Happy life.

I ain't saying my life isn't happy all this while. It's just that, it's on the lacking side. Always be. (still I'm thankful to the Merciful God). And to my surprise, mostly because i was the one (or maybe, still am..) who trying to run away from it. Trying to avoid those happiness. I know, it's full of crap!
But.. believe me. When u seeing things through my eyes, u will know what i mean.

No comments: