Friday, October 17, 2008

Bodoh Sombong.. The Old folks say..

The darnedest thing can happen in a student is Bodoh Tapi Sombong. That's what they say. When a dumb acts like he's the all-knowing, then the whole world will turn upside down. But, thats the case nowadays. We rarely see dumb people admit that they are actually on the lacking side.

Anyways, I was called to write about this when a Professor of mine tried to pinch us (or maybe me) and brought me back from my endless dream. She reminded us (again, maybe it was for me..) that, the only medicine for dumbness is confessing it and eager to change it. She did not exactlly utter those words I wrote, but.. well she probably meant those.

As a student, I tend to take things for granted... For instance, i could not see the importance of checking the Medication chart every day or maybe reading through the drugs that I've stumbled upon in the ward. Instead, I walked around... ready to brag ... tried to look important in front of the patients... But deep inside, i have nothing to impress them. NOTHING

so...Its time to insaf before its too late babe!!

No comments: