Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I don't have the slightest idea!!

I am A final Year Student. That's a fact.
I am planning to pass the exam. That's a fact
I am intending to score in the exam. That's a fact.
I am Going to be a doctor next year. That's a fact.
I am thinking of making my family proud. That's a fact.


I am wasting time giggling. That's a fact.
I am wasting time talking. That's a fact.
I am wasting the energy chatting. That's a fact.
I am wasting my brain cells dreaming. That's a fact.

I don't have the slightest idea where I'm heading with all these facts trailing me. I Have no idea when the bad facts will stop being facts. I simply have no clue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bagus la awie punya poem nih.. buat sendiri ke?

awie ahmad said...

Ni bukan poem la..
tulis2 jer...