Friday, October 17, 2008

Missing My RooM

It has been 3 days now.. or maybe more since I spent 90% of my night outside my lovely, tidy and kempt room. (Now I am Boasting *grins) My fan is busted and I haven't gotten enough money to buy a new one. U know, the petrol price is hiking (wait, its reducing now). By the way, i don't have car.. so why bother.. lol..

Thats not the point.. The issue here is, I haven't spent my nights in my room. The room is now burning. It's practically toasting me. I, once tried to spend a night there... Well i succeeded sleeping through the night. But later, found myself wearing the most deficient pyjamas ever.

So now, i spend my nights and even days in the living room. Do everything day.. makan, study, tido, etc etc. The living room is my room now.. i don't know if it's going to be temporary or what FYI, I am allergic to heat!

As the result, i utilize the whole space... My books, my laptop and my hobbit-sized table are now the permanent furniture!

No comments: