Sunday, September 7, 2008

Owh... I'm hoping to put some weight this month!

I just could not fall asleep as yet. It's explainable since today afternoon, i spent the whole of it with one and only activity; SLEEPING! So, when i woke up, i was fresh as Gunung Kinabalu in the morning.

Anyways, speaking of putting some weight, I have been doing some thinking. I deduce that this month is going to be it. I'm going to put some fat in my thigh and perhaps some in my chest. Thus, I have to binge. Seriously!

Just tonite, a while ago... I went to Mamak with Yusof (usop the fantabulastic) to have a supper. Mind you, it was not for sahur. I'm planning to have something else on sahur. Well, if only i manage to wake up! I actually had a big meal back there.. huhuhu.. Big enough to bloat my stomach.

But... but.. but... Before that, i had 2 full bowls of Corn Flakes with 350 ml of milk. I was apparently full at that particular moment. But, soon enough, i started to crave for more food..

According to my sis, binging is not a crime. Especially, when u are suspected to have a skyhigh Basal Metabolic Rate. U are gifted. hehehehe

No comments: