Friday, September 5, 2008

Write Up and Its syndrome

Medical students are so allergic to Case Write Up. I'm not sure about my friends, but to me... I am a write-up-phobic! Believe it or not, i have been saying things like "Next posting, i finish my write up on time. No more delays" and "I hate all the procrastinations. It's so un-me!"

But still, in every single posting... the same thing keeps repeating. I'll be the last or good enough, the second last person to put the report on the lecturer's desk. Embarrassingly admitting it. These are the obstacles that i usually face when about to submit it.

  • Whoopsie. I've forgotten to copy the rest of the investigations. Need to go back to the ward NOW!
  • Grrrrrrrr!!!! The X-rays and ECG create problems with the former has problems with IT department and the latter with its confidential issues.
  • OMG! I just realize i don't have printer in my room. Well, library has it. So tomorow la...
  • Got good shows on TV now. Put aside the write up!
  • My eyes got so tired. Got to entertain them now. Write up can wait
  • Brain got exhausted. Could not force it further!

No comments: