Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bazaar... oH bazaaR!!

When Ramadhan comes, there is one thing that u are not allowed to miss, It's bazaar. From Arau to Tawau, Bazaars are mushrooming, tents erected everywhere... even by the road side. People are selling practically everything! What i mean is; food la...

It's quite different here when i want to compare it to ours in Sabah. Sabahans, from my point of view love kuih-muih for their Buka Puasa. My family, for instance, doesn't usually have a big meal upon Buka Puasa. We are easily satisfied with Cendol, Kuih, Fried mee etc etc. But, mind u! That's not all. Immediately after performing Maghrib... We are going to have the real MAKAN-MAKAN.

That's the time, when Nasi, lauk pauk and everything served. Even, we have a so called bukak Puasa meal prior to that, but still we are craving for more. Especially me!

Anyways, forget about those lame story. This year, I have made a drastic change on my Bukak Puasa appetite. Last year, Kueh Cara was my real indulgence. Days without it felt so empty. But this year, no more Cara. I'm so longing for Puding Roti. Gosh! I cannot even spell it's name without drooling. Help me.....

"Shut Up drama queen!!!!"

No comments: