Sunday, September 7, 2008

197 more days to Go!!!!!!!! *screaming or in Malay Melalak!!

We were talking about days we had spent with nothing when i popped the question (i wasn't proposing...hehehe) to Yusof. "How many days to go before our big day?". Smartly and humbly, he answered me. "Its 197 days."

My jaw dropped. Not practically, but i think, i should have done that to add some realism! Well, as he said that, I commented "Owh! That's few". He then nodded.

So, as I'm writing this, clock is ticking and, more and more time is wasted. I haven't done a proper preparation as yet. Nothing that can make me proud of myself or nothing that can make me feel satisfied...

As my dean keep reminding me (practically everyone), This exam is going to be downright tough and unfair... Owh guys! Hit me on the head... Push me to work hard please!!!

No comments: