Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wut a wonderful weekend!

I didn't plan to have anything on my weekend. I was thinking of having normal and studious weekend. I did agree to have a Group study, but later... all arrangements were changed drastically. I grabbed my phone and text my friend... "I accepted ur invitation!!!" I wrote. He first invited me and a friend of mine to his place to have a wonderful weekend together.

I refused at first, thinking of my hectic life now. Stuff to be learnt, things to be done... Chores to be not abandoned. But still, temptation was so skyrocketing.

So, what happened? Owh, first we met and we spent the whole evening talking and exchanging news. New gossips, new anecdotes, new people and even new enemies. We laughed ad nauseam. Then, we happened to exchange new movies that we owned. And reviewed the movies in a great depth.

Exhausted-lessly, we later headed to our lepaking spot at 10 minutes to midnite. I know it sounds spooky, but it wasn't. People were all up and about. Ready to help us once Bogeyman loomed.

We ordered Sup Daging with Ayam masak Kunyit and French fries. It was a real MEAL. A real one. Gosh!!! Miss those moments!!

Then, the whole evening was just great with us talking unstoppably.

No comments: