Friday, August 8, 2008

Everything gonna be olrite!

Tell u wut, this is one of the best sentences i'd love to hear every time i'm facing any obstacles and hardships in life(Another sentence is "I would rather lose a bunch of cash than seeing u upset" or "Don't be so unhappy.. Come! Lets go to Paris!) . Sometimes, i even try to make those people to say it slowly in case my worried heart misses it.

I guess, they are lots of people out there beg to differ on this matter. Not that i blame them. But the issue is, I'M HOLDING TO THAT SENTENCE.

My sister is one of the regular users of this statement. She uses it to comfort her daughter who's always worried about her Raya shoes. She uses it on my mom, to tell her that she has nothing to burden her mind about our-non-stop-family gossips... And certainly she tends to use it to encourage me when i'm out of money for shopping. (On top of that, she is a loyal money-provider!! Bless her!)

Sometimes, things appear to be NOT-GOING-TO-BE-ALRITE. Alas, we still have to accept the fact. But by hearing those words, at some degree it mite make us believe that miracle can happen. and it sure can!

No comments: