Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Bus, An Obsolete young Man, 2 free bus tickets, A 100 buck lunch!

These are the keywords for the greatness of people today. They can absolutely act in many ways to sparkle and to be distinguished figures.

1. A bus:
I was on a bus when a man stopped me from taking an apparently empty seat. Then, later i discovered that he was trying to protect me from taking a seat with vomit on it. Gross huh?! Then, thing got grosser.... Gosh, i just could not describe how lousy the bus was. Darn!! Hate the bus! I mean COULDN'T the bus users stop from littering and purging!

2. An Obsolete young man
I met a young man who was undoubtedly looked up-to-date kind of guy. He wore clean shirt, with combed hair and clean nails but the way he was thinking was soooo Yesterday and oldish! To bid him a good bye, i managed to make up a word which i consider cuteness-evoking. Surprisingly, he received it with an outrageous respond. I was astounded and amazed by his stupidity. Gosh! I mean chill it out man. Don't be so stiff and dull.Life is short. Make it worth living. Get rid off those rigid and silly thoughts. For heaven's sakes!

3. 2 Free bus tickets.
Abu and I were heading to a bus station when he found a free ticket intentionally left on the pavement by a stranger. He was so excited since it meant he just got a 2-buck note FOC. I was overwhelmingly envious. I kept repeating the sentence "Owh.. I'm the only one hu needs to get his wallet empty. But later, without any warning, i found my luck. I got a free ticket too. Left on the pavement gak! We were so happy and thankful to those 2 kind and generous strangers!

4. A 100 buck lunch
Udin; a friend and a cousin of mine, who was so excited after having his money deposited in his account called us for a very generous reason. HE wanted to stuff good food in our empty belly today. So he brought us to Kenny Rogers for a lunch. So, acting normally.. i ordered shamelessly all the exotic foods. But, i did warn udin to be ready for any sudden bankruptcy (believe me...he won't) So we ate and ate....


those 4 people(maybe more) i described were definitely changing my days.

No comments: