Thursday, August 7, 2008

Made of Honor Or should it be Maid of Honor?


"I hate Scotland!", "I have rules, I don't do Back to backs" and lastly " I pride myself for being honest to everyone, but i have been lying to myself for a very long time"...

These are the quotes that i managed to pluck from one of the movie in my Most-wanted-to-watch movies list. Finally i spent the whole undisturbed 1 and a half hours observing this watchable-romantic-a bit pathetic-funny-splendid movie. Hey, can u see that, i'm practically using A word to describe the movie.

The story was totally entertaining. I confess that it was a boringly predictable storyline. But u have to admit, All love stories are. So, the fact that this movie is so darn guessable is nothing but negotiable.

I did laugh to some degree that the laughs peeved people around me. The scripts are good though! Lines are made to create guffaws! But not to deny, the influence of McDreamy in this movie is so huge. The bride, by the way is not bad. She is an undeniably attractive woman.

The movie managed to place itself on the Rank 2 after Iron man in its first week release. It's one hell of achievement.

The lessons i've learnt from this movie were:

1. Forget the friendship, it's a lover-ship actually!
2. Have the feeling, express it b4 it's too little too late
3. Tradition, sometimes act to ruin any-ship!
4. Marriage sometimes can be ruined at any moment, even a wee second before u are announced to be husband and wife. So be careful. Don't be so complacent.

No comments: