Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breast-less Pengkid!!!

Last nite, my friend criticized my hair for being so 'his uncle'. So, i pondered. Do i really look his married, happy, UnDesperate uncle?! I believe his rejoicing uncle is someone great, but i'm single, available and utterly has some degree of desperateness.

I deduced, the best way to look a bit available was cutting them off. Cut the curly hair now. I remembered posting a post sayin i loved my hair. I still do.

Late in the nite, i trimmed my hair, myself. try to make it fun and on top of that, HOTTIER. But, later i asked a friend of mine to give the final touch. Remove the fine hair on the nape of my neck. But, i guess, he overdid it. He definitely did.

So, when it'd finished, i spent the nite with a lighter head. Sleeping so soundly and blissful.

One thing in the morning, a friend commented that the back part of my hair was so short and it was ear-leveled cut. So, it practically made me look like a Bosom-less pengkid.

Gosh!

No comments: