Friday, August 1, 2008

KekasihKu Seru proves Malaysia boleh!



My friends have been so helpful these days. Latest, they told me that last week i had missed an extremely hair-rising drama on TV3. Kekasih Ku Seru, aired on Thursday, 9.30 a.m.

I expected that this SERAM slot will be replaced with another crap. Previously it was Susuk which i detested! Followed by Anak Pontianak which i did enjoy the very first episodes (Maya Karin was there)... but then the whole story was murdered by Myia.. Hate her!

Then, another one was Saka which was good.. the storyline was impressive(Boleh la..) but the effects were silly! The spooky part turned to become funny and nauseating.

So, i deduce from the bad histories, SERAM slot is just another slot to fill the emptiness of hours! And of course does waste viewers time...!

After watching Kekasih Ku Seru, I started to change my mind. "Yeah! They can do it. It's creepy!" That's my conclusion after watching.

This is another product of Kabir Bhatia, who recently amazed me with his work in Sepi. He did wonderful. I think Malaysia needs more Khabir Bhatias to make our movie industry blooms!

And the Casts are fantastic. Emelda Rosmila (Cute, Manjalara), Fizz Fairuz (our bad guy gone nice huh?!), Umie Aida(so Malay'ish, gorgeous and talented), Hairie Othman (Whats with our Sergeant?), Kuza (owh we need her!)


The whole graphic is real and the story is not exaggerated! So, i'm suggesting for u guys to spend ur Thursday nite with screams... How does that sound?!

Here the preview!!

No comments: