Friday, August 1, 2008

Hectic days... Hustle...But to forget my happiness??


My previous post has clearly stated (or at least tried to sound) that my days are getting hectic and chaotic (KOnon la...!!)

Then a question popped in my mind... "should i relinquish my hobbies then?" I love things and one of them is writing in my blog. Clearly, i haven't given up on that. I love read books, it's quite obvious that i started to put stagnant on my reading, my book seems to be covered with dust nowadays... Watching movies and dramas.. SO far, i have combated my feeling from watching these fantastic stuff that i have.

But still, i haven't given up on them especially my writing, music and book. These things make me happy, keep me smile and put my mind in ease. So why do i have to relinquish it?! I don't think so.

after all, reading and studying still demand a break. Brain is practically like a working machine. It requires a downtime. To cool down...or else it's going to explode anytime soon.

*Still have P.s I love u...haven't touched.

No comments: