Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ah ha.... Changed my title!

noticed or missed it? urmm...nothing surprising and nothing new. Its just the name. I used 2 use AWIE WITH HIS HAPPINESS and now, its changed to become something cooler (u bet!! It is)... SIKERDIL BERCERITA NON_STOP.

The reason behind it meh? owh... So simple. I want it to be less freaking serious. mIne was so scary. When u saw it at first, i am pretty sure u can judge me...by a glimpse. Awie is the nerdiest nerdy boy ever alive!

Maybe i was... But i am not now.. I want to write cool stuff now.. so, let new Version of Awie write... u sit and see!

Before that, i want to do some disclosure. A short one.
1. Sikerdil: Yes! I'm Kerdil... Believe me or not. I'm 1.6m (Convert it to inch plzz)
2. Bercerita Non-stop: hohoho!! This absolutely correct. Considering the fact that i can resist my eye lids from touching each other, spare time for TALKING.

No comments: