Friday, August 15, 2008

I promise, I'll be a good kid!!

ATTENTION EVERYONE. U ARE ORDERED TO MOVE TO UR NEW HOSTEL NOW OR NEVER!!!

U know, it was a real nightmare. When a friend of mine told me that by the end of this year, we all have to be shifted to the new hostel, i was clueless. I have nothing to say except shaking my head to express my sadness. Hopefully my sadness won't stay long cause Sad and Awie never befriended!

So, like i said, it's a deal. When we don't have to drag our bag (In my case, my BAGSSSS) to the new hostel, i will change myself to become someone nice, meek, nerdy, obedient and submissive. I'll clean the house. I won't let the trash stay in the dustbin for a week, i won't let the water run, unattended. I won't litter on the pavement. I'll keep the surrounding odour-free. (Ceh konon la...Don't take me seriously!!)

So, i'm praying to God. I always do. Now i want:

1. I want to be in a single room.
2. I want to play my songs loudly without annoying my future-to-be roommate
3. I want to do some work outs without me unveiling my secrets.
4. I want to sleep with the lights off. I don't have sleep eye covers!!
5. I want my internet!!!!
6. I have tons of luggage (considering i have been staying in KL for 4 years)

Basically, there is nothing to be done once decision is made. I can't force them to let me live here. May be i could, if only i can afford to pay the rent!
Seriously, i would miss my room... my kitchen... my balcony... my neighbors maybe!

No comments: