Friday, August 15, 2008

Repenting those statements i uttered!

I dialed a friend of mine (How about calling him waffle) to tell him, how sorry i was over the statements that i made few months ago. It was actually an UMPATAN. I told him bad stuff about another friend of us(lets, name him, Pancake). I was being suspicious. Not that i wanted to disgrace pancake. It's just that, i guessed he was not as naive as he looked.

But, to tell u the truth, Tonight conscience hits me. I should have never done that, EVER. I have no rights to judge. No position to say anything. Pancake is my friend and he always is.

Waffle did advice me to stop all those speculations since i have no proof whatsoever. I wanted to convey my sorriness to Pancake, but i have no courage to say it. Guess repenting it should ease me quite a bit.

Hopefully Pancake will understand...

No comments: