Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A creepy day!

It was ten minutes past 8 when i woke up this morning. It was also the exact time when i was supposed to be in the ward deciding how would i torture Ainul (a classmate of mine) today.

A message alert brought me to life! Thank God, mastura happened to SMS me this morning asking for a favor, which i tend to detest, but this morning i was grateful. Then, hastily i threw my warming blanket on the floor and stomped in to the bathroom. I grabbed all the toiletries, and practically trying to use them all at once.

So, within 4 to 5 minutes, i did 'clean' and refresh myself. Without even deciding which shirt to be put on and which tie to match with it, I hurriedly left my helpless and messy room! Fortunately, Hazim did wait for me a bit longer, or else i would have wetted my shirt with sweats.

When i arrived, i was so creepy-zombie-sleepy and i had no appetite whatsoever to even have a quick breakfast. Whilst groggily walking, i stumbled upon 2 UiTM staff. "Nak gi tido ker?" They innocently asked.

I just gave a weary smile and passed without uttering a word. The whole day was spooky with me yawning in all directions. I practically dozed off at every single place i put my ischial tuberosities on!

No comments: