Monday, August 11, 2008

A fresh and new favourite moment of mine!

Collectively, i have hundreds of lovely moments that i wish to be in every nanosecond. I listed them down in my previous post. But today, as i enjoying the nite, i finally found another calm but cheerful time for me. It is me, taking a cab in the nite, especially few minutes to midnite.

I just had it a while ago and it was so fun. I deposited myself in the backseat alone. And the road was so deserted and silent. The taxi driver was not a chatterbox himself, neither was i. So, i sat quietly and he drove attentively. I stared through the window and enjoying the scenery, the nite was blanketed with a very thick darkness and occasionally there were houses with dimmed lite loomed in between (arrgghh...me being sentimental again!!) . Believe me, it was so comforting and a breath taking experience.

Don't ever get me wrong. It wasn't my first experience. I have this moments for hundreds time already (smugly declaring it). But, it happened that i'd wasted those moments in my pastimes.

I know, driving a car myself would be a totally different situation as the rule, CONCENTRATE ON THE ROAD is obligatory. So, being a passenger is much better!

No comments: