Sunday, August 10, 2008

"I'm Not Single" my ring finger says!

My family, friends and even strangers keep question me with the same inquiry.
"Are u single, still?"
"Got any girlfriend?"
"Lonely, aren't u?"


I tended to stay mum jer la.. since i have nothing to prove. Malays say 'Menegakkan benang yang basah' surely it's something useless.
Like i mentioned, i've bought myself a ring few weeks ago at Berjaya Times square. It happened when i accompanied Abu for his shopping spree moment. Later, i realized that i didn't buy a single thing. i was just accompanying. so, i decided; I MUST BUY SOMETHING.

so later, i found myself in a ring shop. Looking for a perfect ring that literally describing myself as a single, available but not a desperate guy. So,i kept lookin' for a perfect ring which says everything.

I tried dozens of rings. Less-shiny;rejected... Looked cheap; rejected, said I'm-single-but-not-available; rejected. Lastly, after tiring the salesgirl, i chose a simple ring which, on my view saying them all at once 'I'm single, i'm hot, i'm a real catch,i'm indulging, i'm not desperate'

Abu actually created the theory 'Ring makes u look less single'. He, himself bought a ring! Hahaha..Poor guy!

No comments: