Monday, August 4, 2008

Untouched books remain on the shelf


Sorry... I haven't gotten the appetite to lay my head on the pillow. BTW, its SIKERDIL BERCERITA NON-STOP rite? i made clear, its N-O-N STOP!!

So, here before i tried to press the OFF button, my eyes caught something on the end of my table. The unread stuff/ books. I have been loaning tons of books lately since i was thinking that maybe my hobby is reading... except for the fact that my hobby's remained subtle.

anyway. so the books aren't actually love stories (i do have some cintan cintun stuff)... But these books are good. I'm still browsing for spared time to be spent with my books.

This is the list of those books:
1. p.s I love you
- i was dying to own this book masef.. But now i have it. Unfortunately, time didn't come together.

2. The reluctant politician
- I have read the first few pages of its. It was mesmerizing but for God's sakes... Time is critical here. But still have to go through it.. Still

3. The chronicle of Malaysia
- I have loaned this one few months back, then i wanted to re-loan it. I want it

4. Whiteout
- A novel by Ken Follett. I have it for centuries.. It's still untouched in my shelf.

5. Issues of Reader's digests
- Lot to be digested huh??!!

No comments: