Monday, August 4, 2008

White chocolate... Telling u!



I ordered a bucket of chocolates from Langkawi recently where a friend mine had some stuff to do in that particular duty-free island. I haven't told anyone except my sister that i'm a choc freak. Seriously, i love every nanosecond that i spend nibbling my chocolate bar.

So, back to the ordering part. We (2 of us...) ordered 6 bars of chocolate since i heard it was cheaper there. So i've heard. But then, later i found out that it wasn't as heaven as it sounded. The price is surprisingly the same. 20-30 cents difference won't get me tempted.

I have been doing lot of chocolate shoppings in my matriculation year. It had been a heaven year. I ate tons of chocolate and that's what i call CHEAP. By the way, forget about that. I am still glad that i have kilos of chocolate in my drawer now waiting to be eaten.


So, last nite, i decided to eat my white chocolate (isn't that an oxymoron. I mean, chocolate is chocolate...and it's isn't supposed to be white...whatever). So, like i imagined, it was going to be a great moment for me and Mr. Whitey!

Every bite was a bless.... And i was blissful to have it... Now am exaggerating. My friend told me that the chocolate really tasted good and he had this mixed up fellings. A strong desire to eat 'em all and an intense fear to have it gone!

anyway.. chocolate is chocolate!!

No comments: