Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shoppping and losing dime


Last weekend, my cousin, a friend and I went for a wee moment of shopping. We decided this since my cousin was so eager to buy a new blazer, since his lecturer asked 4 it.. At first my friend and I were meant to be accompanying but later the role changed.

3 of us turned to have a temporary moment of shopping spree. I decided to bring them to One Utama since they haven't stepped their feet there. At OU we spent the whole afternoon browsing blazer, shirts, shorts, underwear and everything that can we posses.

We practically tireless. Nothing could make us come to a halt. But at the end, we didn't but a single thing.

Then, we took bus back to KL Sentral. On the way back, my cousin popped a statement

Cousin: "I think, i want to go to Time Square. i really need that damn blazer for the upcoming class"

Friend: " Awie, i think, its better if we just head to Times Square instead. I mean, we can have Sunway tomorow"

Me: " Owh... Really, if u guys say so. By the way, i am not thinking of buying a thing...."


So, we headed to Times Square where my cousin managed to get his dream blazer. Finally! Then, we still got plenty of time before our home called us. We decided to have a peek!

Subconsciously, i finally holding 2 bags. I bought a shirt and a pants. Definitely subconscious!

1 comment:

Fir Da Vinci said...

Wahhh...Upload Blog besar besaran namapak!!

sehari sampai 3 post!
rumah dah pasang internet ker?
belum habis baca semua..nanti aku comment pasal citet plak...OKey!