Saturday, July 26, 2008

I have some elements of obssesive compulsive personality!!!



Curios? Owh! I just wanna disclose a fact about myself. I remember psychiatrist lectured me on this topic. It was unbelievable to discover that some people are born to be 'different'.

I remember my lecturer gave us an instance on how a person manifests. Okay, she said, a person can present with any sort of obsession. One patient of her had to park her (was it her?!)car for about 2 hours. She kept doing this every morning and surely it did affect her life!

Then, i thought maybe i do have some of this personality (Which seriously i never consider of having!).

Lets see what can i do to express my obsession to human/ things:

1. Human: i can be a stalker.
2. Song: I can bear listening to the same song thousands time for weeks.
3. Food: I summon the desired food during my sleep.
4. Cleanliness: I throw away dirty dishes instead of washing it

Anyway.... I don't think it's something major. And i just write it for fun and guys i don't think i need a shrink!

No comments: