Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I bath... U tell me



Once there is splash of water, i am thinking of drenching myself. I am a big fan of water. Not until it drown me la..

So basically guys, that was just an introduction. Afta checking the Favourite-colour-tell-ur-personality thing, i decided to check some more and i stumbled in to this. It tells me who am i by knowing which part of my body i wash first. Fortunately i didn't go directly to 'that' part.

Telling u the truth i tend to wash my hair first and they say wetting my hair first means:

Those who wash their hair first are the artistic type. Daydreaming is your hobby but you can achieve what most other people cannot. Dedication is lacking but you will work tirelessly towards goals which are to your liking. Money is not important to you. Friends are but only intellectuals and fellow artistic types. You make the best lover as you are most willing to explore and please your partner. Talent is your main strength. Your best partner in life will be those who chose chest.

So these are the key points:

1. I am artistic (yeah..guess so..*wink)
2. Daydreaming is so true...
3. Working exhaust-lessly (maybe... Could i?)
4. MOney is important to me.. But i think im still an adorable mad money
5. Friends? no comment
4. Wonderful lover.. I am *clapping
5. Talent? lemme think, wut am i capable of doing....
6. Chest is my best partner...Gosh!

No comments: