Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My favorite colour is RED


Checking my closet today since i have a big day last weekend. Wut did i do? owh no.. Never ask me that. I went to shop and ready to be broke again anytime soon. I bought tons of new shirts and i just love them. I know.. i know..only gurls destined to be shoppers but hu cares!

So back to wer i was.. I said, i was checking my closet and finally out of blue, something caught my eyes. I have a bunch of red shirts. Not included my red 'shorts'. I'm absolutely a red maniac.

Out of curiosity, i decided to learn who am i by checking the internet. Colour tends to tell you who u really are.
So first i go with red determining me sexual relationship. It says:

RED:

People who like red tend to be tigers in the sack. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex in every way imaginable. Once the sexual spark is ignited, it may take hours to extinguish. When two reds get together, the ensuing erotica could make Lady Chatterly blush. Lovers of red tend to be aggressors and weaker colors should be aware.


I'm not sure if it means that i have to be grateful or otherwise. But still i reckon, i can be a tiger... at least in bed. Goodnesssss!!

No comments: