Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love my hair



I used to hate my hair. I know, it absolutely sounds ungrateful but yeah i did! But recently something huge happened. In spite everything that i said to my hair those past years, finally i love it. I should have done this years ago.

Wonder wut was the rizon? urmm... It was simple. My hair makes me look hot! The facts that my hair is curly, stubbornly refuse to follow the rule once it's combed, easily expanding and makes me look like i'm having hive on top of my head are still valid. My hair is still the same. But, my perception is different now.

Okay! Now its time to disclose my little secret. I do love my hair especially when it's actually can be designed in may ways that i've just recently discovered. I can make it spiky, flat-tire looking, crumble, untidy and many more. It's just Hot.


And believe me or not, i used to envy those friends with straight hair but now, i repulsed myself for having such thoughts for centuries!

yeah!!!!

2 comments:

Fir Da Vinci said...

Owh really..i never c u wt those kind of hair style- spiky, flat-tire looking etc..

cant wait to c u set in -messy justin timberlake look alike..

Fir Da Vinci said...

eh..buat la chat box kat luar..senang nak chat!