Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My family business. A lot to b digested



My nephew called me this afternoon and telling me that his sister is coming to KL and he was hoping that i mite be helpful to fetch her at the airport. So, she is coming for good. I have no clear picture the reason of this visit.

"Blimey!! I mean, its easy!!"

The next thing i got was a text from my sister. She said that a cousin of mine who wanted to come to KL at the end of this year mite cancel the trip since her company is not coming.

"God! Wut a waste"

Tonite, I made a call to my cousin. She received with enthusiasm and was ready to share gossips that i've missed for weeks. These are some of them:

1. Her sister had moved to my aunt's. But her husband has to stay since he has to work and he could not be transfered. It's seemingly that my cousin-in-law is missing his daughters and his wife, definitely. My cousin told me that he keeps playing his 5 -year-old daughter's favorite song. Pity him and seriously me too, missing my nieces!

2. My niece is getting married this year. Most probably at the end of this year. Gosh!! Am i gonna miss that?! This 22-year niece of mine is gorgeous and smart!! And tell u wut, she is marrying someone that she has never met! That's tragic isn't it? But at least, my family believes in planned marriage.

3. People in my neighborhood are getting nosier nowadays! according to my cousin, they keep saying things about our family. I know, my family is a worth-gossiping family. I mean, we keep making scenes and it's unpreventable one. These people could not mind their own business. Not that i'm mad. but i find it amusing on how neigbours can be so fun! we never care wut they say about us... Wut are they hoping... Not once! We continue living and enjoying life.. Fun as heaven!

4. My uncle is a bit unwell! And i hate to hear that! Hope he is going to be just fine in near future!

5. My mum and sister are doing great. Thanks Allah!


These news, i know some are mind blowing while some are cute and funny. Seriously, it makes me missing my family like crazy. Those laughs and jokes, they make my adrenaline pumps in faster! Adenosine gets higher! feel like have taken 'laughing' gas! Quite a family huh?!

This picture is taken last year where we have makan2... X ingat lah kat ner!

No comments: