Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back from the dead....


Back from the dead. Yeah, u heard me. But please, for heaven's sakes... Don't take it literally. Wut i meant were these:

remember i wrote on this matter few days back. I mentioned that the whole 1-week holiday was definitely spent for enjoyment's sakes.. Nothing educational. So once i stepped my feet in the ward, i was quite groggy (again, don't interpret it literally).. I have no slightest idea wut COAD means. I do know pieces here and there... There are lots of missing puzzles...

And tell u wut, we did this thing every single year. Year 3 and year 4. Not to forget the fact that we had lectures, seminars, MDS and many more sessions. But still, remembering is something hard.

So, when i opened my books, tonite... I found out that, a wee moment of revision would have freshened those rusty memories. At least it's a bit faster as i read it at the first time.

No comments: