Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My days suck!

It has been 6 days since i posted! anyway... Just announcing that im back from dead. So, here we go again...

Im gonna repent everything that i did in the past few days!First out of all, i spent my days with nothing beneficial. Not a single thing. Seriously.. I wasted every nanosecond that i have!

So, i was thinking.. and still am.. thinking. What am i gonna do to kill the time without literally kill it! So, reading medical books or in other word says study is not an option that i would weigh. Why not? Simply because, i want this one week off becomes extremely different.

So, reading non-medical books. I have tons of them in my closet... urrrmmmm... thinking.. Maybe a wise move. But still its not that fun aite? don't u think. I mean 'hey... its hols!! For Heaven's sakes!!'...

So, watching movies... Argghhhhh!! This is the fun one. But guess wut.. there is no one going with me. I'm single and literally broke.. So, forget it! And there is no good movies out there to entertain.

Owh okay..thinking... Watching drama?! Sounds good but still i think its unbelievably pathetic. Nevertheless, its still tempting.

So..here i am.. i woke up 10 minutes to noon and still lying on my bed. Waiting for sum1 to come and drag me off my dreams. Owh Gosh! So damn hating it! anyway, i need to go and take bath 1st before scrambling again...looking for good stuff to be done..
Here we go..Me with my wake-up look and Mc dicky for my lunch

No comments: