Saturday, June 21, 2008

OMG!!! im cooking!



this is another hot guy who cooks!

Here another breathtaking news. Awie Ahmad was spotted in the kitchen doing something that looked like cooking. It was so shocking incident!

Okay, dun be so prejudiced about me cooking. Who knows how's the taste. I know i havent cooked since i was born (except for some occasion where i helped some1 cooking or i cooked sumting extremely simple).

So today, i decided to learn something new. So determined to think that maybe, if do learn, one day i will be a great cooker! i picked my phone and dialed Abu's number as to ask him, his recipe. He once cooked for us and it was so simple and i cant help but love it.

so he directed me to do this and that. i asked him a very basic questions...and thankfully he answered without mocking me.


So i decided to cook sayur kacang Buncis(and to respect Abu's fav food, i put tomato inside) then i fried fish with lemon! or maybe it isn't called lemon! with my phone in the hand... i asked him to be directive. tell me wut to do next, wut to put next, how long was the frying... and finally, it was done.

i could not wait any longer to taste my own cooking (juz forget the consultation part).. guess wut, it was so yummylicious and i could not stop from praising my self! it was a real compliment to me.


But, i was so sorry. i didn't even let my housemate have a bite as i was afraid it would be so atrocious!

The cooking process was so fun. and i simply love the hustle..

No comments: