Sunday, June 22, 2008

I stop blaming myself coz it didn't work!




NO MORE THIS FACE!



sumting struck me today. i realised that in most of the situations i tended to blame myself for wutever has happened. from the smallest thing to even the largest one. i believe by blaming myself it would have turned myself to become someone better and mistake-less!

But that was not the case. Even all those intention achieved or in other word it worked but i think it was not fair for me, myself. i keep feeling bad about myself. i started to develop a very low self-esteem and i have no dignity and pride.


i have to praise myself (but obviously not to the extent that it mite sound disgusting).. i don't to have a very gloom day everyday. Lets take an example, i spent the whole day doing nothing but TV and sleep. in the nite juz before i lied my head on my pillow, i would say "Hey awie! u r a damn bad boy. U had spent the whole day doing nothing but wasting time. Let alone doing things properly!!"


So, the next day, i woke up with grief and regret. and the result was still the same. i did wut i have done! Maybe, if i turn the mistake and encourage myself to be more productive in the future, it would be sweet and effective. am i rite?


life is just once. i don't to spend it with sorrow and regret. It has to be fun and i deserve to be fun. But not to forget the borders should the religion has forbidden us from doing. By the way, i am waiting for my turn to use the toilet!

its magrib! Guess, its my turn!

No comments: