Saturday, June 21, 2008

The countdown


Like i told u... My previous post was about my pre-bufday party. it wasn't the real one..So, on the 16th June which was my real bufday, we decided to make sumting more. to do something extremely outrageous and fun!

So, we wanted to do the countdown with a real laugh! A sheer happiness la konon. i decided to turn my room to become a mini club! Guess wut we really did club! it was so fun. We played all sort of song... Dance floor song and even zapin kinda music.

We turned off the lite.. and i practically using my pen torch to shine the room. and made it feel like a real dance floor.
We danced till the very end of the day. waiting for the clock to tick to indicate a very young and gorgeous awie was turning to become another-year old awie!

I havent felt the best dance floor ever. even it was juz a room but it heated me up!
Then when the clock showed 12.00 a.m, we took the balloons and burst them off! we screamed like we had juz seen a ghost!

and afterwards, i thanked my friends for their gifts and wishes. It was so great to have all those presents and wishes. i hope we'll have another great time next year! Allah's will!

No comments: