Friday, June 20, 2008

i am 23 now!!!!!


did i ever mentioned that on 16 June 2006, i was throned with a title... Mr 23-er.. I just recently get the crown and insyaAllah i'll be having it for another year..

the fun thing about being a 23-er is that... the number doesn't sound so cute anymore. I dunno i just have thee feeling that double 2 (i mean 22) is definitely a cute and cuddly number. so being a 22-er makes u look and sound younger than u really are.

so...i am going to tell u more about what happened on my birthday.. were there any surprise parties? did i get enuff room for my present? Did i cry when my loved called me and wished me a very fortunate year?

there are so much things to tell. so...but first thing first. I am goin to tell u what did i promise myself in my new year!

Okay..i decided that this year..am going to be a totally different person. Not to do something ridiculous about my face. Am juz gonna do something that always please me... and at the least please people around.


I just to wish myself a happy birthday and wait for a lot more about my new year resolution and what had happened on my birthdays! C ya!

No comments: