Friday, June 20, 2008

Now i declare.......



*okay..i am totally aware that this picture is not suitable for a 23-er but guess wut..i was having fun.. and the picture looks fun...


I know u won't buy such surprise anymore since i am pretty sure u have been surprised with million of things... Another wee surprise as such wont make u heartbeat speeds any faster!


So.. seriously now i am declaring that this BLOG is officially become my so-called E-Diary. Frankly speaking, i have been trying to have my own diaries since i know such thing presents in this world. So, i have bought many versions of diaries.. from the boy'ish version to even the gurlish version. Don't blame me! I know, i was a bit choosy...

there was one time, when my desire to own a diary was so sky high, i resorted to even some extra money of mine to buy a prettier one. Thinking that it might make me so interested and would be preoccupied with it. And i really did.


The problem was, when i saw my handwriting, i felt nauseated! I didn't have an appetite to open the written page. It was so making me not in the mood of writing new things!

So, recently on my 23rd birthday, i planned to buy another one since i thought it mite be the best time to have one. Off i went to a supermarket and spent few minutes to browse some diaries. In the middle of searching, my conscience stroke me. It told me that " Hey Buddy! Are serious of doing this after have multiple histories of failures before?!" I stopped looking (with a pink diary in my hand *wink)...


Then i answered myself. " Owh... it is very unfrotunate that i have to stop my desire since i have no faith in myself of succeeding this time.


Finally, out of the blue i think a blog can be a diary. I know lot of my lots have done this! So, why not following their footsteps rite?


So... Here we go...My blog becomes my Official Diary!




So..Here we go!!!!!!!

No comments: