Friday, May 2, 2008

Recalling my family!

Its not something that I want to remember. The day where all my family went off, taking their own route. Not together but DIFFERENT. But all those memories before the ‘terrible’ incident were definitely sweet and worthy of remembering. The smiles, tiredness, jokes, foods, movies and kids were the keywords for those reminiscences.
Okay, let me start from the point when i start to realize what was happening. That time, my long-time-no-see-aunty came with his lovely son and daughter. Then, i was so sure the reason for their visit. It was a good-bye visit. My aunt, who we always call resembles to someone in TV... pretty and has a great smile. She came with foods in her hands. Muffins were my favourite out of all.
Then, we had her out-of-control son who loved me the most out of all his uncles and aunties, of course. He kept asking me to bring him here and there... wanted me to keep hugging him. For God’s sake kid! However, he was such a lovely kid. Then, my pen wants to write something on my aunt’s daughter... someone that i knew...so small and childish. A girl who could not wipe her own tears now grew to become a young fair lady. She looked ready for the world. Nothing could stop her. God must bless her.
The next day, my cousin with his new wife visited us. The visit looked something fun and meaningful. Yeah! It did. But, deep in my heart, i know that the visit meant i need to say good bye to them. This time, my attention went to my 2 young nephews. The eldest was definitely handsome and loved my laptop. Wanted to play with it. Cute huh?! The youngest was hard. I did not even try to separate him from his caring mother. Cuddle? Nope, i’ve forgotten.
They went back early in the morning without even taking bath. Something compulsory in my family. But, the end they still looked sweet and energetic heading home.
My serious attention went to my lovely niece. Someone cute and sweet. She was definitely cute. No one can deny the fact. Seriously. She didn’t like me that much. Not that i was harsh or something, but hell yeah... i kept pressuring her. Kissing her! Temptation dude! She could speak now, something that looked impossible when i went back for Raya. She could dance, hop and even ridicule her uncle.
Then, my strong and well-built young hero...son of my brother. This kid was definitely a ‘mess’. He did piss me off sometimes. With his weight around 30 Kg... i could not even bear his punch. A single hit of his fits, could invite tears especially when he hit the correct place. He was definitely a kick-my-ass nephew.
Comes my niece. This 8 year-old daughter of my sister was definitely growing so fast. I could not even recall the last time i saw her crawling. She was gorgeous, her auto-coloured hair, her tanned skin and her eyes. Those were her attractions. She was good in study but she had been through a lot...things that sounded unbearable to even me. God blesses her.
Then, her friend which is also a niece of mine. Also an 8 year-old girl, kept claiming herself a beautiful grown up lady. She was absolutely caring for her 2 younger sisters. One of my nieces that could shine. She hated brushing her teeth and sometimes could present with different attitude, something that i could not even explain.

No comments: