Friday, May 2, 2008

It’s time to stop floating.



For centuries, i never realised that i was practically floating in my own world... didn’t see the true world and the upcoming challenges. I could say that i was dreaming...having an endless sleep which brought me somewhere...a place that didn’t suit me at all.
In the dreaming process, i was actually thinking that i was someone else. I thought i was someone superior, standing atop my lots. Most of the time, i would sit there, laughing and smiling...self-sufficient and complacent i must say.
Then, one day reality dragged my ass out of my lovely dream. I am awake now...but i didn’t deny that anytime along the course i can just fall down to the same state like i did. But, deep in my heart i am grateful that i finally realised the whole thing. Life is not something that i can enjoy all the time. Beside those good things, we still have bad sides and threats. Like in movies, there are more bad guys than the heroes.
I remember one of those days...dreaming days i should call them. I proudly acted like someone that i was not. Saying all those lies and impossibilities. I managed to pull some of friends of mine to be on the same track. The worst part was i did successfully disguise to be someone that i didn’t even recognise. People looked at me with shine in their eyes...worshipping and saluting.
But those ‘great’ responses that i got from people made me running farther that i did previously. Far away from my real life. It seemed too hard to back from the disarray...but i am trying.
I realised the most important thing in life is HONESTY. I can be anyone i like...anyone as everyone. I know that i’m a great actor. People might believe...but what hurts me the most is feeling of being lied. Lied by my own selves.
Being honest makes me believe that anyone can accept me as i am. Once they hate me, meaning they hate the real of me. So no hard feelings...no offence taken.

No comments: