Friday, May 2, 2008

Dreaming is good


My endless dreams.

I read something about a dream in paper today. ‘Reaching the star’...that was the big title. It is a book written by the late brother of Malaysian astronaut. Reaching stars sounds like an absolute dream...an impossible dream. Okay, lets not go into details of the book, the stars or anything pertaining to astronomy here. I am here to talk something sweet about dream, my dreams.... to be exact.
Then, here i want to skip all those obsolete dreams such as owning most-expensive cars, palace-like house and endlessly profitable business or any stuff like those. I need something fresh, something different. Yes i do need those but hey! They are outdated to be discussed.
Top in my list is to spend my off-time travelling to those beautiful countries. Beautiful here does not mean skyscraper buildings or maybe high tech subway train. I define beautiful as a country which teaches about real life is. It doesn’t need to be a well developed country...any country in this world will do.
I am aiming Indonesia and India. Then, some of people may ask what with these countries. Anything to do with the ‘I’ letter? Nope! My reason is that i want to see the real world in India and Indonesia. I heard difficulties and challenges they are facing. I am not pretty sure what is happening in those 2 Asian countries but i believe there are tons of thing to be learned.
Then, don’t forget Rome and Egypt with their great historic remaining. I could not deny that old building does have great attraction to me. Creepy as it looks, they have thousands of unrevealed secrets...i guess. Then counties like Fiji and New Zealand are undeniable for their beauty.
So that was my first dream. Something sounds nice and fun but to carry it out, i guess it needs money and strength. Hell yeah! I need those.
Then, my second dream is to live somewhere where no one would even know me without me introducing myself. I know it’s eerie to live in such situation but when you give it a second thought then you’ll realise that this is something great. The house is lively and looks soooo homely. A place where i can feel the absolute secured.
The ridiculous part of my dream is that i love to move on. From one place to another. I know it sounds a bit distressing to some but that’s all about preference right?! So, some may ask me the reason behinds all this. My answer is ‘I don’t know’

No comments: