Sunday, May 4, 2008

MAS is starting their own Low Fares...


After few years of struggling taking Airasia flights, finally MAS has opened its' door for me. I never thought that MAS flights are something affordable. Can u imagine ... going back to Sabah will cost me around RM 600.00 when i can just resort to Airasia which claims about RM 200 to 300.

Thats a large sum of money. Considering that im not under any scholarship which gives my colleagues thousands! (Jealousy element is hidden) So, i remember one time when i took MAS flight... It was a journey from Labuan to my hometown. What i want to describe here is; the service was excellent!

Yeah, but my money paid for it! Frankly speaking, i agree with those awards received by MAS. i do believe they deserve it. But still i could not compare any of it with other country... Since i haven't flown anywhere outside Malaysia.

Im not saying that Airasia has bad services... its just that i do prefer MAS if the price is much cheaper. So the new announcement from Dato' Seri Idris is welcomed! And it sounds tempting to travel with MAS... Must be good.. gotta try it...

Here..i woudl like to congratulate MAS for their achievements and honestly im proud of it. I still listen complaints from passengers in the paper... but i guess its sumting that MAS can handle! Bravo!

No comments: