Monday, May 5, 2008

aRE U rEaDY fOR gANg sTARZ


It was filled with giggles and guffaws. I recalled the moment when my house mates and i were attentively watching Gang Starz Season 2. I am not implying that we are gifted with fantastic voice...But those fellas did make us laugh out loud. Sorry for those who went for the audition.

But before I go any further, I would like to pat those candidates for willingly entertaining us. I know, it's absurd to go for audition when u have nothing in your voice. Nothing special I mean. But the courage and determination they've shown should be appreciated.

I wanted to comment on the judges. I was so upset when they eliminated some groups and even individuals for a physical reason. One of the judges asked a group of 'big' ladies to reduce weight.

He did explain the reason ... and it was for a health reason. I just could not accept that kind of excuse.

Another jaw-dropping incident was... the judges eliminated one lady for being a peng-kid! I know, it looks weird to have 0.5 in 1.0 (hopefully u understand)... But, she is good. I don't think they have rite to judge people! It was outrageous.

I have no idea how is the winner chosen in this competition... But i think the judges are not determining it. They still need us, watchers to vote. Why don't just let us decide who is suitable and who is not!

Lets take American Idol as an example... All those 'big' guys and ladies are still perfect for the competition and it doesn't hinder them to shine.

If the judges wanna say something (or even thousand of things)abt their vocal or their dance... Go ahead. We are all pretty sure those are their functions. U can be mean to the contestants... or u can be lenient. Its up to you. But, commenting their physical??? I don't think so! Have we forgotten the cliche... "Don't Judge The book by its cover"

I am sorry if im offending any body... But sometimes, i cant just let things slip off from my observation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.