Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I woke Up Early today!

I have never been expecting im sitting and staring at my laptop now! I had spent my whole nite surfing and wasting time last nite. I slept a quater to 3 and yet i dragged my a$$ outta the bed around 7!

I thought, afta performing solah! I was gonna have a sleepy head but i dint. Instead, i kept turning myself, searching for the sleepy spot in my head but to no avail! So, again i dragged myself outta the blanket and strode to the bathroom. "Take a shower, grab something in the kitchen and write stuff in my blogs" i thought!

Reluctanlty, i followed my mind's order. Not that it owns me... Im just letting them bossing me around..at least today! So, i opened my laptop's slid... Looking for stuff to be written!!! Wut ahhhh??!!

this is me...so tired-looking

No comments: